Spreading Small Miracles in Los Angeles and Surrounding Areas
Miracle Home Health Care, Inc. is Medicare/Medi-Cal certified, DHS approved and certified, and Joint Commission accredited. We also specialize in wound care treatment with a highly impressive success record. We are a private company that prides ourselves in providing personal, timely, and excellent health care to our patients.
MHHCI accepts referrals from patients upon discharge from the emergency room, acute and sub-acute hospital admissions. Direct referrals from primary care physicians and specialists are also accepted. MHHCI focuses on the needs of patients of all ages within LA County (50 mi radius from MHHCI office) — from nursing (NP, RN, LVN) and therapy (PT/OT/ST), to social worker and home health aide services. We also serve in Orange County and some parts of San Bernardino (Pomona, Claremont, and San Dimas), and we will soon be coming to Riverside and Ventura.
MHHCI is also contracted with various lab companies like Quest Lab and LabCorp to ensure prompt delivery of lab results.
Top quality and affordable home healthcare for all.
To provide an excellent home care designed by science and delivered by the kindest and most compassionate health care experts.
- To ensure safety and comfort of our patients in their own homes.
- To offer a well rounded, cost-effective service based on the needs and financial situations of our clients and their family.
- To promote rehab and recovery by closely monitoring and managing patient’s existing medical condition.
- To encourage and inspire patients to be engaged and highly functional physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, artistically, and spiritually.
- To assist and educate patients and family members in utilizing available and appropriate community services.