We help manage and treat wounds through our extensive wound care program.
- Upon the Start of Care, a wound care specialist is assigned to see the patient to address complicated wounds and ensure the proper treatment is provided to the patient.
- The average wound care patients is treated 3 times per week.
- Wound healing rate range from 1-5 months depending on the severity of case.
- The Wound Care program has reduced patients’ condition from acute and sub-acute, and is successfully healing wounds and clearing infections. It also minimized the rate of being readmitted.
- This program is also committed to ensuring that COST-EFFECTIVE quality care is provided to all patients.
Get in Touch
Do you have any questions or concerns about how we can be of help to you and/or your loved ones at home? If so, please do not hesitate to send us a message.
To learn more, you may also: