Medical Social Services are provided to help you with social and emotional concerns related to your illness. This might include counseling or help in finding resources in your community.
Medical social workers also help with:
- Assessment of social and emotional factors related to patient’s illness and care
- Counseling for home/family situations and to arrange for placement
- Community resource planning
- Short term therapy (management of terminal illness, reaction/adjustment to illness, strengthening family support)
- Conflict related to chronic of illness
Get in Touch
Do you have any questions or concerns about how we can be of help to you and/or your loved ones at home? If so, please do not hesitate to send us a message.
To learn more, you may also: